Salem Covenant Church (Duluth, Minnesota) was founded October 14, 1890, by Swedish immigrants and was originally named the Swedish Christian Mission Church of West Duluth. From the beginning, Salem's emphasis has been on local and global mission work. The current congregation remains active in missions. The Salem Covenant Church archives maintains manuscript, book, photograph, and audio/visual materials documenting the history of the church, the Swedish immigrants who founded it, and the many voices that continue the church's mission. The items contributed to Minnesota Reflections represent a sampling of images and documents from the first 75 years of Salem's history.