Northwestern Health Sciences University is the premier provider of complementary and integrative health degrees in Minnesota. Approximately 750 students are enrolled in chiropractic, acupuncture and Oriental medicine, massage therapy and undergraduate health sciences programs. The university was founded in 1941 with its mission to prepare the next generation of healthcare professionals to deliver and advance health care. Founded in 1941, Northwestern College of Chiropractic was located on Nicollet Avenue in downtown Minneapolis from 1941 to 1950. In 1950 it relocated to Park Avenue in south Minneapolis where it remained until moving to Mississippi Blvd. in 1974. In 1983 the school moved again to its Bloomington, Minnesota location and changed its name to Northwestern Health Sciences University in 1999. The photographs in the Minnesota Reflections document the university's history through 70-plus years on four different campuses.