Aerial photograph of Lake Minnetonka with names added for towns and villages, lakes and bays, points and islands. Scale is 1" equals 4.65 miles. Advertisement for Harry Smith, Burnett Realty, contains his photo and contact information, date of photography April 1989.
View of the mansion and grounds and a few of the surrounding buildings. Completed in 1908, the Swan J. Turnblad mansion was built in the French Chateauesque style. The house became the American Swedish Institute in 1929.
Aerial view of Duluth harbor, waterfront, canal park and Minnesota Point to about Sixteenth Street at the far right. At the far left on the waterfront are the Huron Portland Cement silos. This property would become LaFarge corporation property.
University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections