Central Hillside; Duluth Cycle Club members; bicycles; children; spectators; Fourth of July Parade; July Fourth; houses; Seventh Avenue west incline in background; men and boys; horse drawn carriage; telephone poles; dirt street
University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections
Exterior view of the Mora Conger Drug Store in winter. Group of unidentified people are standing outside on the steps. Corner of Lake Street North and Northeast Railroad Street located at 130 Northeast Railroad Street.
A group of male students tipping their hats to a group of female students in a posed group portrait from the spring of 1895. People pictured are: Mary Elsie VanCampen; Ida Mary Ellis; Glencora Stokes; Mabel Opal Knapp; Frances Crouch; Bessie Mabel Cook; Ruth Annah Haven; Elizabeth Taylor; Harry McFarland Williams; Denny Clough Gates; Allen Harmon Carpenter; James Roger Van Slyke; Malcolm Dana; Normal Lucia Olsen; and Aimee Alice Wells.
"Public Library building, Minneapolis, 1895"--Cover. Besides a list of patrons, life members, directors, and officers of the society, a full list of membership is included. Includes annotations and additions. The 1895 membership directory of the Minneapolis Society of Fine Arts (incorporated 1883 and existing to the present), which is the parent and governing body for the Minneapolis Institute of Arts (opening in 1915 and existing to the present) and the Minneapolis School of Fine Arts (established in 1886 and existing under the society's governance until 1988). In 1970, the school changed its name to the Minneapolis College of Art and Design (MCAD) and in 1988 it became an independent organization. 16 unnumbered pages.
Illustrated trade catalog with photographic views of Link-Belt machinery in operation. Descriptions of devices including boilers, pulleys, belts, bolts, scales, and other machine parts. Equipment used by mills, distilleries, tanners, and various manufacturers and warehouse companies.
Hennepin County Library, James K. Hosmer Special Collections Library
Farmer John P. Turner is feeding his pigs in a large pen adjacent to the barn. Turner came to Nicollet County in 1870 from Vasa. After farming in various locations, he moved to Lower Oshawa Township in 1892.