Exterior view of the Shumaker and Rietman Store. Al Shumaker is on the right. Shumaker and Rietman was a dry goods and grocery store. The reverse of the image is marked, "Shumaker and Woodley 1st permanent store in 1876 - burned - 1st new store - F. Shumaker 1879."
Group portrait of the Coronet Band. Band members from left to right: Henry Romander, Irving O. Bron, Henry Godrey, Ernie Davis, Ralph Godfrey, August Carlson, Willet Hyde, Will Bron, Hoard Hancock and Carl Bron.
Looking south on Main Street. A three-story building is in the center of the picture. Right side west is on southwest corner of Madison and Second Street. Top fourth floor removed, now Carlson Drugstore.