Macalester College buildings and houses, left to right: Old Main, 1st President's House at 1586 Summit Avenue, Wallace House at 1596 Summit Avenue, Eutrophian Hall? Or grocerty? on Grand Avenue, faculty house at 1620 Summit Avenue, Ramsey School on Grand Avenue
Exterior view of Edwards hall, a boarding club for men at Macalester College, with residents posing in front. Edwards Hall was located at the end of Princeton Avenue Caption reads "Early days of Edward's Hall." Contributed by a Class of 1898 alum.
Group of ten men outdoors in front of a tent, at Lake Geneva, Wisconsin in 1894. Individuals identified include Clarence Baker and C.L. Koons. Caption on the back by C.L. Koons, Class of 1898, reads in part, "We run into a R.R. strike, got last Twin City train out of Chicago for two weeks."
Caption on the back reads, "James Murray in his room. Cont. by Dean R.U. Jones." Dean Jones was Macalester Class of 1901, Head of the Chemistry Department from 1903-1941, and Dean of the College from 1917-1936.
Exterior view of Edwards Hall, a men's boarding club, with group portrait of boarders, 1896. Located on campus at the end of Princeton Avenue. Contributed by Richard Uriah Jones, Macalester College Class of 1901, and Macalester Head of Chemistry Department 1903-1941, and Dean of the College, 1917-1936.
A.E. Evans, Macalester College Class of 1897, standing holding a guitar in his room. Contributed by Richard Uriah Jones, Macalester College Class of 1901, and Macalester Head of Chemistry Department 1903-1941, and Dean of the College, 1917-1936.