- Minnesota Library Association; Wheeler, Joseph T.
- Date Created:
- 1941 Minnesota Library Association (MLA) Conference Proceedings held October 2-4, 1941 at the St. Cloud Institute in St. Cloud, Minnesota with President Florence D. Love presiding. The proceedings include full general session minutes, minutes of section meetings, officer reports and committee reports. Full text of the following addresses are included: "Juvenile Delinquency and the Library" by Ralph H. Rosenberger, Director of Schools of the St. Cloud Reformatory; "The Problem as the Public Librarian Sees It" by Perrie Jones of the St. Paul Public Library; "Reflections of a Farmer--An Ex-Librarian" by Dr. Geza Schutz; "Recent Developments of the W.P.A. Project in the Field of Library Extension" by Lucille Gottry; Dr. Louis Powell of the St. Paul Science Museum speaking on Library-Museum Relations; "Adult Education Through the Small LIbrary" by Katherine Yerza of the Minneapolis Public Library; "Problems We Face in Extending Rural Libraries" by Mrs. Raymond Sayre of the Iowa Farm Bureau Federation; "The Status of College Librarians" by Robert W. McEwan; and "Leisure Time Reading for Children" by Inger Boye.
- Contributing Institution:
- Minnesota Historical Society
- Minutes (administrative records)