Exterior view of Stearns House with men and women standing on the balcony and in front of the building. The Stearns House, a former hotel purchased by the state, served as a St. Cloud State's first and only building when the school was established in 1869.
Interior view, students using microscopes at Biological laboratory at Old Main. Display cases are against the wall in the background. George Hubbard, St. Cloud State faculty, sits in the foreground looking through a microscope. Old Main was constructed in 1874.
Interior view of "N" Room in Old Main, with student sitting in rows of desks, watching teachers at the front of the room. Isabel Lawrence, in white blouse, is looking on. Old Main was constructed in 1874.