Publication detailing the purpose of the school, academic calendar, expenses associated with the school, admission requirements, classes offered, graduation requirements, and the model school. In addition, the catalog lists the faculty and students by class for the year. Other information includes campus buildings, equipment, library, student groups, and the alumni association, The State Normal School, founded in 1869, changed names several times: St. Cloud State Teachers College (1921), St. Cloud State College (1957), and St. Cloud State University (1975).
This collection of annual reports of the Board of Public Works of the City of St. Paul from 1885/86 through 1900 tells the story of the development and use of the roads, sidewalks, sewers, gas lines and electricity. This information is gathered from primary resources of the period and goes into much detail. This reliable information is presented in reports, fold out statistical data sheets, maps, black and white photographs and sketches.
Image on top is Hamline University's campus from the northwest in winter. Buildings from left are Ladies Hall (later known as Goheen Hall), Science Hall, and University Hall (also known as Old Main). Image on bottom is a display in Hamline University's Natural History Museum, which was on the third floor of Science Hall.
Carleton students who left school for military service during the Spanish-American War, in training with the 12th Minnesota Infantry at Chickamauga. Pictured are: John Gleed Redding. Frank Knapp, Ernest Lundeen, Fred Smith, and George G. Larson.
Image on top is Hamline University's chapel (now known as Bridgman Hall) on the second floor of University Hall (also known as Old Main). A portrait of Bishop Leonidas Lent Hamline is on the wall over the stage. On the bottom is the first library on Hamline's Saint Paul campus, which was behind the chapel in University Hall.