Board of Directors, Winona Free Public Library, Winona, Minnesota
A Winona Free Public Library Board of Directors resolution to accept custody of the new library building donated by William H. Laird. The resolution expresses gratitude for Laird's generosity and notes the architectural beauty of the library.
Telephone switchboard in Mankato in 1899, picturing Kitty Corroll, Sybil Jewison, Mrs. Mason Hynson, Mr. Kellogg (contractor), and Mr. C. K. Willard (first manager), with note saying, "First switchboard installed in 1899."
External view of the Red Wing Printing Company, located at 220 Bush Street. Pictured left to right are Jens K. Grondahl, George Gulbranson, William Kline, Unknown boy, Policeman Jansen, and W. L. Beeman.