Members of the 1905 football team for the College of St. Thomas. Front row (left to right) : Fred Sanborn, unknown mascot, Louis Pepin. Second Row (left to right): John Quinlan, John Duggan, Ignatius O'Shaughnessy (captain), Leo O'Rourke, unknown. Third row (left to right): Fr. James Doyle, Joseph Hannan, Howard Pennington, Leo Nemzek, William Harrington, William Donahoe (manager). Back row (l-r); Edward Conmy, Henry Schurch.
Earliest photograph of Derham Hall first building erected on the campus of the College of St. Catherine by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet. Cornerstone laid 1903; building completed 1904. Named in honor of Hugh Derham of Rosemount Minnesota a generous benefactor. View of the west (front) and north wing of the building from the northwest. The small building in the in the rear was called the Power House at that time.