The west face and the south side of the Church of the Immaculate Conception, also known as St. Mary's Church, are visible in this image. The church faced South Third Street, and was located on the northeast corner of the intersection of Third and Myrtle Streets in St. Peter.
This postcard shows several businesses on the west side of the 200 block of South Minnesota Avenue in St. Peter. The Nicollet County Bank is at left at the intersection at Nassau street. Also visible is the St. Peter Tribune building.
This postcard shows a view of businesses along the west side of the 300 block of South Minnesota Avenue in St. Peter. The corner building, at the Nassau street intersection, housed the Poetz Drug Store and the St. Peter Herald newspaper.
This postcard shows the Broadway bridge over the Minnesota river at St. Peter. In the foreground is the western end of the bridge. A portion of the bridge deck collapsed in 1929 as a truck was being driven across it, leading to the construction of a new bridge at the same site.
This colorized postcard shows portions of the business district of St. Peter from a location east of the city. The Minnesota river, the courthouse, Gustavus Adolphus College, and the city water standpipe north of the college can also be seen.
This postcard shows acrobats performing on a stage on South Minnesota Avenue in St. Peter. The Four Flying Banvards are shown in front of businesses along the west side of the 300 block on the avenue on the Fourth of July in 1908.