This postcard shows a view to the west along College Avenue, once named Cedar street, in St. Peter. The building at the end of the street is ""Old Main"" at Gustavus Adolphus College. The building at right was the Auditorium.
Exterior view of the first Lincoln School in St. Peter that was located on the north side of Chestnut street, between Third and Fourth streets. It was destroyed by a fire in 1913. A carriage house is visible at right. Fourth street is at left.