This double postcard view in St. Peter is centered at the intersection of Fifth and Grace streets. Gorman Park is at left. The buildings along the west side of Fifth street are, from left to right, the first high school, the school built in 1907, and the Methodist Church at Nassau and Fifth.
View of Old Main from the street. Section of "Tar-Macadam" street. The postcard photo shows some of the building additions. (This Old Main was the original building for Mankato State Normal School. It was destroyed by fire in 1922.)
University Archives and Southern Minnesota Historical Center, Memorial Library, Minnesota State University, Mankato