Exterior view of the La Grand Hotel. Located on Block 12, Original Town (northeast corner, on Pacific Avenue). Built in 1900 as the Teepee-Tonka, a hotel and business block, and renamed the La Grand Hotel in 1910. References: The Morris Sun, 26 April 1900; The Morris Tribune, 5 May 1900 and 10 August 1901; The Great Northwest Magazine, Vol. XII, No. III, March 1910; The Prairie Outlook, Vol. 4, No. 3, May/June 1987.
Negative 0200 is a halftone of this image printed from a newspaper article. Front row, left to right: Bud Cairney, Lloyd Slawson, Johnny Hogan, Henry Watzke, Vincent Kohler, Robert Krueger Second row, left to right: Anton Watzke, Jr., Harry Peterson, Henry Dushek, Otto Hogan. Third row, left to right: Robert Stenger, Ed Dablow, Harold Vinje, Sylvester Eul, Edmund Hanrahan, George Larson. Back row, left to right: Leo Rudnicki, Harry Nelson, Anton Watzke, Sr., Othmar Treinen, William Knupple, William Sobey, George Leuty