Black and white photograph of young women wearing jackets and hats of band members with their instruments. A related photo shows the male band members with the young women on a wagon (see 1999.053.0101)
William Perry and his family ran Lake Johanna beach facilities in present-day Arden Hills, consisting of concessions, boat and swimsuit rental, dance pavilion, and picnic area. Perry was the son of Mounds View Township founder Charles Perry.
Newsboys for the West End Advertiser and publisher George M. Jensen (lower right in the derby hat) at Twenty First Avenue West and First Street in Duluth's West End. The West End Advertiser was the precursor to Jensen's Duluth Free Press.
University of Minnesota Duluth, Kathryn A. Martin Library, Northeast Minnesota Historical Collections
Exterior view of the south side of Scoville Memorial Library at Carleton College. Postcard shows images of two foxes inserted into the photograph. Text on the front of the postcard reads ""We are feeling pretty foxy at Carleton.""
Horses pull a wagon down a street in Minneapolis. Raphael Weinberg and his son Ben owned Weinberg's Department store, located on Central Avenue in North Minneapolis. Weinberg's five daughters also worked in the store.
University of Minnesota Libraries, Nathan and Theresa Berman Upper Midwest Jewish Archives
View of the mansion from the carriage house and showing the doorway to the kitchen area. Completed in 1908, the Swan J. Turnblad mansion was built in the French Chateauesque style. The house became the American Swedish Institute in 1929.
This postcard shows three uniformed employees at the St. Peter State Hospital. Their uniforms resemble those of military units of the time. The names on the reverse side of the postcard appear to read as follows: Mr. G. Tilgen, Mr. W. Gustafson, and Mr. C. Rostomil (this is probably Charles F. Rostomily, who was an officer at the hospital in 1910).