- Date Created:
- The construction of the Lake Zumbro Hydroelectric Power Plant dam began in 1917. The structure was designed by noted hydroelectric engineer, Hugh Lincoln Cooper. The dam, completed in 1919, is owned by Rochester Public Utilities. Looking toward the east bank, the Power house, with almost three walls completed, is visible in the center.
- Contributing Institution:
- Olmsted County Historical Society
- Still Image
- Black-and-white photographs