- Minnesota Library Association; Jedermann, Ruth M.
- Date Created:
- Notes, with handwritten corrections, on the 1946 Minnesota Library Association (MLA) Annual Conference held October 3-5, 1946 at the Hotel Lowry in St. Paul, Minnesota with president Emily L. Mayne presiding. The theme for the conference was "The Time is Now--M. L. A. Clears for Action." Notes include detailed descriptions of the general sessions, section committee meetings and committee reports. A list of officers is attached.
- Contributing Institution:
- Minnesota Historical Society
- Minutes (administrative records)