Members of the hockey team of the College of St. Thomas for 1922 - 1923. Front row (left to right): Robert Stebbing, William Houle, Albert Corboy (captain). Back row (left to right): Roland Bork (manager), George Conroy, John Sterret, Donald De Courcey, ""Ed"" Gibbs, Fr. Francis Gillen (Director of Athletics).
External view of the North side of College Hall, which was later named Whitby Hall. Two students are shown on the steps leading to the entrance of the Jeanne d'Arc Auditorium. The wrought iron fence was erected around the campus in 1923 and Randolph Avenue is pictured in the foreground.
Nine members of the College of St. Catherine basketball team are shown posing on the steps of a building. The student in the middle of the front row is holding a ball lettered CSC 1920. On the back of the original photograph there is a note saying that in 1919-1920 this team won eight out of nine games.
Members of the football team for the College of St. Thomas for 1919. Fr. John Dunphy (Director of Athletic) stands at the far right of the back row. The Classroom Building, old Administration Building, old Science Building and the Shooting Gallery can be seen in the background.
Members of the 1917 - 1918 basketball team for the College of St, Thomas. Front row (left to right): Reginald Goette, Oscar Swanson, William Meagher (captain), Thomas Dondelet, D. Martin Coughlin. Back row (left to right); Fr. John Dunphy, Earl Goheen, Caldwell Kenney (manager), Thomas Quinn, George Keogan (coach).