Exterior view of the Mason and Boardman hardware store in St. Peter, which was located on the northwest corner of the intersection of Minnesota Avenue and Grace street. photograph E1393 shows the same "HARDWARE" sign.
400 Block, South Front Street, 1860, with horse-drawn buggies and buildings; notes on back of photo say,""1860--Front St.--Cherry to Jackson (West Side)" and ""More likely Jackson to Cherry." Photo is printed in reverse (text on signs is backwards).
Exterior view of the Krueger Hotel in St. Peter, which was located on the northeast corner of the intersection of Fifth street and Broadway. The hotel was operated by Mr. and Mrs. William Krueger. It was also called the Pink Hotel.