Campus of the St. Thomas Aquinas Seminary, later called the College of St. Thomas. Lake Mennith is in the foreground; the Gleason House is on the left with the St. Thomas Aquinas Seminary building on the right. Title supplied by cataloger.
Macalester College buildings and houses, left to right: Old Main, 1st President's House at 1586 Summit Avenue, Wallace House at 1596 Summit Avenue, Eutrophian Hall? Or grocerty? on Grand Avenue, faculty house at 1620 Summit Avenue, Ramsey School on Grand Avenue
Exterior view of Edwards hall, a boarding club for men at Macalester College, with residents posing in front. Edwards Hall was located at the end of Princeton Avenue Caption reads "Early days of Edward's Hall." Contributed by a Class of 1898 alum.