Rennovation of Stewart Hall. Stewart Hall, which opened in 1948 as St. Cloud State's main classroom building, was named for Warren Stewart. Stewart served as St. Cloud State resident director from 1938 to 1948.
Exterior view of the Alumni House. Built by Claude Lewis, brother of author Sinclair Lewis, in the late 1920s, St. Cloud State acquired the home in 1973. Formerly known as the Alumni House, the home's name was changed to Lewis House in 2011.