Exterior view of the Old Model School. Completed in 1906, the Old Model School served as the campus laboratory school until 1913 when Riverview opened. The Old Model School then served as the campus library until 1952 when Kiehle opened. It was demolished in 1960.
Exterior view of Mitchell Hall. Mitchell Hall was completed in 1958 as a dormitory for women. The building was named for William B. Mitchell, who served as St. Cloud State's resident director from 1877 to 1901.