Exterior view of Mitchell Hall. Mitchell Hall was completed in 1958 as a dormitory for women. The building was named for William B. Mitchell, who served as St. Cloud State's resident director from 1877 to 1901.
Exterior view of the Old Model School. Completed in 1906, the Old Model School served as the campus laboratory school until 1913 when Riverview opened. The Old Model School then served as the campus library until 1952 when Kiehle opened. It was demolished in 1960.
Photograph showing the exterior of St. Agatha's Conservatory. The first location (1884-1886) of St. Agatha's Conservatory of Art and Music was in the Lick house, on 10th and Main streets. (It had belonged to Dr. William Lick, an eye doctor charged with the murder of his wife.) Classes of music and needlework were offered here. The house also served as a residence for about 20 Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet teaching in downtown Catholic grade schools.