- Minnesota Library Association; McGraw, Minnie A.
- Date Created:
- Notes from the 9th annual conference of the Minnesota Library Association (MLA) held on October 14-15, 1901 in Stillwater, Minnesota. Presentations included "Our State Publications" by Warren Upham of the Minnesota Historical Society, "Reference Work" by Mrs. C. M. Beals,"Beginnings of an Art Library" by Katherine Patten, "The Children's Department" by Mrs. A. C. Ellison, "Work With the Children" by Agnes Libby, "History and Literature" by Willis M. West, "Selection and Purchase of Books" by Jessie McMillan, and "Library Architecture" by Marie E. Brick. A list of elected officers and resolutions is included.
- Contributing Institution:
- Minnesota Historical Society
- Minutes (administrative records)