- The Concordia Society of the Swedish Hospital
- Date Created:
- Cashbook that includes credit and debits of the Concordia Society related to its activities. Written in Swedish. The Concordia Society was a benevolent women's society organized October 17, 1901, at the Swedish Hospital of Minneapolis. The Concordia Society was primarily dedicated to providing free beds and other services to persons in need of medical care. These documents are in Swedish, the official language of the hospital in its early years. The Swedish Hospital was run by and for Swedish immigrants.
- Contributing Institution:
- Hennepin Medical History Center
- Minutes (administrative records)