- Minnesota Library Association; Baldwin, Clara F.
- Date Created:
- Notes from the 10th annual conference of the Minnesota Library Association (MLA) held in conjuction with the meeting of the Library Section of the N. E. A. on July 10-12, 1902 in Minnepolis, Minnesota. Dr. W. W. Folwell of the University of Minnesota presided. Presentations included "The Library Profession" by Mrs. W. J. Southward, "The Popular Book" by Emily H. Corson, "The Publisher and the Library" by Minnie A. McGraw, "Library Legislation in Minnesota" by Daniel Fish, a report on Minnesota state documents by Warren Upham, and "Printed Finding Lists" by Jeanette Clarke. A committee on legislation was appointed. Gratia Countryman of the Minneapolis Public Library led a round table discussion on publisher net prices and on state documents. A list of elected officers is included.
- Contributing Institution:
- Minnesota Historical Society
- Minutes (administrative records)