- Minnesota Library Association; Countryman, Gratia
- Date Created:
- Report of the third annual meeting of the Minneapolis Library Association held December 27, 1893 in the Minneapolis Public Library. Topics discussed include devices displayed for librarians at the World's Fair, and the advance printed catalogue cards. Resolution in support of the Printing Bill to distribute public documents with request for support from Minnesota senators.
- Contributing Institution:
- Minnesota Historical Society
- Minutes (administrative records)