This image shows Liberty Hall on the grounds of the St. Peter State Hospital. Construction of the building was completed in 1911, at which time it served as the Detention Hospital. The building housed open ward patients from 1937 to 1967. This postcard negative, marked 1419, has been converted to a digital positive image.
This image shows the St. Peter Community Hospital, which was located on the southwest corner of the intersection of Broadway and South Washington Avenue, facing the avenue. The hospital opened in 1939. A new hospital, attached to this one, opened in 1959. This postcard negative, marked 499, has been converted to a digital positive image.
The St. Peter Community Hospital opened in 1939 at 102 South Washington Avenue. A new hospital, attached to the west side this building, began serving patients in 1959. The east entrance and the south side of the 1939 building are shown in this image.
This image shows Liberty Hall, one of the buildings at the St. Peter State Hospital. Completed in 1911, the building was initially used as the Detention Hospital. For 30 years, ending in 1967, the building was the home of open ward patients. This postcard negative, marked 3707, has been converted to a digital positive image.
Exterior view of the Home Sanitarium in St. Peter faced South Fourth Street. The north side, hidden by trees in this image, faced Mulberry Street. A portion of the spire of Trinity Lutheran Church can be seen in the background at the far right. By 1914, the sanitarium building was listed in the Sanborn Fire Insurance Company map as the Harlow Hospital.