Otsego cemetery plat map is the original plan of the cemetery drawn in approximately 1854, showing plots purchased by the city's founders and pioneers. It was designed during the time of the Rural Cemetery Movement and is an example of an early community graveyard (and cemetery association), not associated with a church.
This map shows the village of Traverse des Sioux along the Minnesota River. The village was named after the Traverse des Sioux, which was the French name for the crossing site of the river by the Dakota people who lived in the vicintiy.
References on map read: Duluth is laid out on the head of Minnesota Point under the Town Site Law of 1844 for George E. Nettleton, F.B. Culver, O.W. Rice, William Nettleton and R.E. Jefferson owner and occupants of Town Site. Avenues and Streets are 60 ft. wide, Blocks are 400 ft. long by 200 ft. deep, Lots are 40 ft. front and 100 ft. deep. Upper Duluth to the left and Lower Duluth to the right of Pine Street. Pier at Portage St. is 25 ft. wide the "T" is 140 ft. front. The stone monuments on Pine Street govern the survey. Richard Relf, Surveyor. Horizontal Scale 500 ft. 1 inch, Perpendicular 250 ft. 1 inch.
One atlas (394 pages), illustrated, maps (part colored), portraits, 46 cm. Minnesota Historical Society reserve copy originally purchased in 1874 by Christian Schrade of Lakeland, Minnesota. In 1981, it was donated to Minnesota Historical Society by Myrtle P. Schrade, a descendant of Christian Schrade.
Map of Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, and the first and second ring southern suburbs, including portions of Hennepin, Ramsey, and Dakota counties. Outside of the major metropolitan areas, all of the public land survey townships are delineated and property ownership is indicated.
This map shows Hodapp's Addition to the community of North Mankato. Wendell Hodapp was the community's first president, who had purchased 160 acres of land in 1878 that included a significant portion of the future city.
Lowrey's Map of the City of Duluth. Included in the map: a key to city streets, the Corporate Limits of Duluth, the Lake Superior shoreline and the Duluth Harbor. Also indicated on the map are Duluth city parks including Chester Park, Enger Park, Wheeler Field, Fairmount Park, Fond Du Lac Park, Northland Country Club, Ridgeview Golf Course, and the Lester Park Golf Course.
Map showing evacuation routes to be used when the Evacuation Signal is sounded, with notation describing steps to take for safety. Escape ways are marked with arrows. Area on map includes Anoka in the north, the St. Croix River in the east, Shakopee in the south, and Victorian and Maple Plain in the west. Distance scale is marked in miles, dated July 1956.