Alex Moore, one of the great founding fathers of Sauk Centre, in 1885. He constructed the first dam in Sauk Centre, Minnesota, which was destroyed in the ice breakup of 1860 but soon rebuilt using the power for the saw and grist mill.
Exterior view of the Krueger Hotel in St. Peter, which was located on the northeast corner of the intersection of Fifth street and Broadway. The hotel was operated by Mr. and Mrs. William Krueger. It was also called the Pink Hotel.